One of the most important questions to ask about any Robbinsdale, MN retirement living plan is, “Can I afford it?” You also want to know what you’re paying for. Take a look at the following charts, then call Jed at 763-522-5095 with all your pricing questions.
1 bedroom. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Large 1 bedroom*. . . . . . . . . . .
1 bedroom with den*. . . . . . . . .
2 bedroom*. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
1 (extra-large) 2 bed/2 bath. . .
1 (extra-large) 3 bed/2 bath. . .
546 sq. ft.
612 – 622 sq. ft.
697 – 737 sq. ft.
875 – 902 sq. ft.
1,168 sq. ft.
1,488 sq. ft.
Keep in mind that *extra costs may apply on units with balconies or patios. The final selling price per unit is determined by the buyer and seller via the listing realtor.
Monthly Apartment-Style Home Fees
Here’s what your fee pays for:
- Water, sewer, and trash
- Real estate & Homestead taxes
- Building insurance
- Lawn care
- Snow plowing
- Maintenance of all unit appliances including refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, disposal, and air conditioner
- Replacement of unit appliances that can’t be repaired
- Free antenna TV
- WiFi throughout the building
- Routine maintenance services (plumbing)
- Storage locker in lower level (approx. 5.5 x 8 ft.)
- Assigned off-street parking
- 24 hour staffing
- Car wash
- Use of all common areas (party/lounge room, library, back patio, gazebo, fitness center, pool table room, and workshop)
Available at a Minimum Fee
- Guest room
- Gardening space
- 6 laundry rooms (.50 cents per wash or dry load .75 for heavier loads)
- Salon & barber services
- Cable TV via Comcast or satellite TV via Dish or Direct TV – see office for special contact phone number
Fee is $40.00 per night, payable upon check-out with check or cash.
You can’t beat the fee for enjoying your individual gardening spot. It’s just $10.00 each for the summer. (You supply your own seeds or plants.)